Winter & Spring 2014 Class Dates, New Courses, & Calendar
Created on Friday, 15 November 2013 02:00
WINTER & SPRING 2014 - Night School Registration - Now Open!
Regretfully, due to the on going repairs being conducted in the pool, we will not be able to offer the following classes for the Winter 2014 registration:
- Child Learn to Swim
- Adult Learn to Swim
- Aqua Fitness I & II
IMPORTANT CLASS STARTING INFORMATION:
- Auto Damage Appraisal & Basic Home Improvement classes begin Monday, January 6, 2014
- All Apprentice classes begin Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- All Monday classes begin Monday, January 27, 2014
- All other classes begin the week of January 21, 2014 (unless otherwise noted in the course description)
WINTER & SPRING 2014 - "BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND"
- Plumbing & Gas Fitting Exam Preparatory Course
- 40-Hour Real Estate Pre-license Course
Massachusetts Mandatory Continuing Education
- Plumbing 6 Hour Continuing Education Session 6
NO NIGHT SCHOOL DATES:
- Monday, January 20, 2014 due to the Martin Luther King Holiday.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 due to Northeast Parent Teacher Conference.
- February 17-21, 2014 due to Winter Recess.
- April 21-25, 2014 due to Spring Recess.
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014 due to the Northeast Advisory Committee meeting.
- Monday, May 26, 2014 due to the Memorial Day Holiday.
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014 due to Senior Awards Night.
- Monday, June 2, 2014 due to Freshman Orientation - First Night.
- Tuesday, June 3, 2014 due to Freshman Orientation - Second Night.
Night School Calendars are distributed on the first night of school and are also available in the Adult Education Office.
Please note: Classes affected by these dates will be extended to complete their duration.